• Grade 12 with Maths, Physical Science and English or
• N3 with Maths, Engineering Science and English
• Level 4 Technical with English
Skills and Competencies
• Communication Skill, verbal and written
• Be safety conscious
• Be responsible and committed
• Computer Literacy
• Be a team player
• This is a Learnership programme where incumbent will be afforded training internal to Eskom and external where required.
For submission, please submit your detailed CV, ID copy and Completed Qualification copies.
PLEASE QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR YOUR APPLICATION. NB*: (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER APPLICANT IS ALLOWED)
Metropolitan: Learnership Programme 2018
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria
Are you currently unemployed? Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry leading insurer? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about providing excellent service to our clients? This is the opportunity for you!
We have an exciting Service Consultant Learnership available in Corporate & Public Sector Segment, commencing 1 February 2018
Should you be successful, you will be employed for a period of 12 months, with a monthly stipend/allowance of R3500.00. The highlight of the learnership is the opportunity to complete a qualification in Long Term Insurance.
• Matric or Grade 12
• Minimum C-symbol in English
Minimum symbol in one of the following: D – Mathematics, D – Accounting and C – Maths Literacy
• Be younger than 25 years of age