Company name: South African Council on Higher Education (CHE)
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Job type: Full-time
Closing date: 28 August 2020
South African Council on Higher Education (CHE) is offering opportunity to unemployed South African graduate from higher education institutions.
- To provide general administrative support to the Organizational Secretary and CHE Committees.
- To assist the Organizational Secretary in ensuring compliance with statutory requirements of the organization.
- To draft agendas/minutes/reports of various subcommittees of the CHE.
- To ensure that general arrangements for the meetings of the subcommittees of the CHE including venue booking arrangements and catering are done.
- To collect and combine relevant information required by internal and external auditors for audit purposes.
- To assist with the management and maintenance of the CHE Secretariat records and documentation management system – storing and archiving in compliance with the National Archives Act.
- Graduate must have zero work experience related to the field of study that he/she completed.
- A three-year Chartered Institute of Secretaries qualification OR
- National Diploma in Commercial Law, Business Administration or any other three-year relevant qualification.
- Applicants must be between 18-35 years old.
- Applicants should not have been previously served as interns.
how to apply?
please follow the link below to apply for this post apply